CESA Employee of the Year
- 2020: Michelle Ring Hanson (CESA 7)
CESA Employee of the Year Award Winner
This award is for an individual CESA employee in a WiRSA member CESA who has demonstrated contributions in one or more of the following areas:
- Positive impact on students and student achievement.
- Significant contributions to rural education.
- Demonstrated collaborative efforts in the community.
- Innovative leadership efforts to strengthen and preserve rural school districts.
To be nominated you must be a CESA employee working with a WiRSA member school district(s).
Award winners will be selected by the WiRSA Board of Directors Executive Committee.